Founded in 2008 DLC Manufacturing and Fabrication operates as a separate legal entity to address DLC customer needs for fabrication, emergency cutting support, and machine consultant training. Since its inception, DLC strives to maintain itself on the forefront of emergent manufacturing technology. Our staff offers a diverse range of industrial experience ranging from laser cutting, composites fabrication, metal fabrication, HVAC contracting/fabrication, and automotive fabrication which ensures our collective skillset will exceed any project requirements.
DLC Proudly offers:
- Laser cutting at the industry’s highest speed/feed rates with superior edge and hole quality.
- Full ISO 9001:2015 accreditation
- Experience in cutting materials & thicknesses other can’t touch including brass, bronze, titanium, heavy plate steel and high nickel alloys.
- Emergency machine down and short-run parts cutting available for DLC-Consulting customers to ensure downtime does not turn into lost profit and unhappy customers
- Carbon Fiber composite fabrication tooling design